[Foundation-l] Yesha Council prapares to war on Wikipedia?

Asaf Bartov asaf.bartov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 12:30:43 UTC 2010

David put it well.  Surely this is not the first time it happens.

Indeed, some Hebrew Wikipedians have even approached that group in order to
explain the principles of Wikipedia to them -- some would-be vandal-editors
would be deterred, some would be won over, and some would nevertheless go on
and bias entries etc., but as usual, the WP community is vigilant, and has
means to counter such initiatives.

We hope to win at least a few motivated editors, despite the unpleasant
political overtones.

    Asaf Bartov
    Wikimedia Israel

Asaf Bartov <asaf.bartov at gmail.com>