[Foundation-l] Partecipation in Wikimania 2011

theo10011 de10011 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 18:28:38 UTC 2010

Again the thing is the difference between the two according to the visa
stamping info on the website, most of these countries- actually a lot of
countries are going to need a visa to enter israel regardless of their
relations. there is no way to get a visa on a separate paper, even if you
get a stamp from immigration separately that visa in all likelihood is going
to be there.