[Foundation-l] Call for Volunteers: Wikimedia Research Committee

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Sat Aug 7 22:07:40 UTC 2010

  On 08/07/2010 01:30 PM, Oliver Keyes wrote:
> So your peer reviewed experience iiis. the co-authoring of a single paper
> published in a supplement? Less than say, a particularly good management
> undergrad. Forgive me; a director of marketing at that level does exactly
> how much direct marketing?

I think that, as evidenced by his bans from several wikis, there is
pretty wide consensus on the nature and value of Gregory Kohs's
contributions to this project, so I don't think there's much benefit in
stirring up yet another wing-ding along the lines of the previous ones.

I understand why it's tempting, but I'd ask all list participants to
carefully consider the thousands of readers of this list before
discussing this topic further. There are many good uses for this
particular mailing list, but this is not one of them:

http://xkcd.com/386/

William