[Foundation-l] Mini update on sexual content discussions

Andreas Kolbe jayen466 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 11:04:00 UTC 2010

Also raised on the Sexual content talk page in Commons are uploads by User:Midnight68. Some users feel these are out of scope at Commons, and may violate child pornography laws:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Archive001.jpg

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/Files_by_User:Midnight68

A.