[Foundation-l] Umberto Eco's interview

Andrea Zanni zanni.andrea84 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 08:05:48 UTC 2010

Thank you all for your compliments.
For me it was an honour to be received in Eco's house
(you can see some (bad) backstage pictures here:
http://aubreymcfato.wordpress.com/2010/05/13/intervista-a-umberto-eco-per-wmi/...
the library of Eco is really astonishing)
and WMI really supported me especially in the difficult task of translation
(.mau. and P0 did the great work).
I encourage you to fix the translation if needed,
and I announce you that the interview will probably be published in some
librarians-dedicated journals in this fall [1].

Thank you again and spread the work ;-)

Aubrey

[1] In fact, I have to admit that the interview was for me the occasion to
ask professor Eco some questions that were useful form my master thesis,
so I got a real double-win situation ;-).