[Foundation-l] Umberto Eco's interview

Cristian Consonni kikkocristian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 07:30:48 UTC 2010

2010/8/4 Pharos <pharosofalexandria at gmail.com>:
> I presume the interview with Jimbo was in English?  This would
> probably be a good opportunity for collaboration with English
> Wikinews...

Absolutely.

2010/8/4 Nikola Smolenski <smolensk at eunet.rs>:
> Publish the interview in .ogg format, then if needed volunteers can transcribe
> it?

Till now the interviews have usually been done with micro-cassette
recorders (you know, tape... old school :P), this is the case for
Jimbo's interview.

Secondarily, in some case we give the interviewee the possibility to
review what they have said before the final publishing.

Cristian
CristianCantoro
Wikimedia Italia