[Foundation-l] Umberto Eco's interview

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 08:37:38 UTC 2010

Dear all,
I have checked in my in box but it seems that this mailing list has
not received this news.

The Italian project wiki at home supported by Italian chapter and the
Wikinotizie has organized an interview some months ago with Mr.Umberto
Eco who is a philosopher and literary critic known outside Italy for
the novel "The Name of the Rose".

A translation can be found here:
http://it.wikinews.org/wiki/Intervista_a_Umberto_Eco/Traduzione

The reaction of the Italian network has been very positive
(http://stats.grok.se/it.n/201006/Intervista_a_Umberto_Eco).

The interview is interesting because Mr.Eco is a big cultural point of
reference in the Italian environment and he is very curious of
Wikipedia's movement.

Ilario