[Foundation-l] Privacy policy, statistics and rankings

Przykuta przykuta at o2.pl
Tue Aug 3 22:55:29 UTC 2010

> >> No ethics here then.
> >

> > Tell me, have you ever contributed *anything* to this list, or to a
> > Wikimedia project, that wasn't trolling?
> >

> How is it trolling to simply question a few assumptions? And to answer
> your question yes.

Pls, stop. It is no problem (but probably hard work) to create such lists as made by emijrp. If any xx wiki don't want it, we - (emijrp and me) are able to start private wiki for us with this public data. We will make poupée vaudou for cabal rituals ;p

We have "editcount rankings" for years

here

http://stats.wikimedia.org/EN/TablesWikipediaEN.htm#wikipedians

and here