[Foundation-l] Announcing my departure from the Wikimedia Foundation

church.of.emacs.ml church.of.emacs.ml at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 3 15:27:45 UTC 2010

On 08/03/2010 12:01 AM, Cary Bass wrote:
> It is with deep regret that I tell you I will be leaving the staff of
> the Wikimedia Foundation at the end of December.

Hi Cary,

this is truly sad news for us!
I'm not sure how the foundation is supposed to replace you. (I'm
guessing a piece of paperboard will be the first step ;)
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:%22Brion%22_and_Ward.jpg )

Cary, I wish you all the best for your new path.
And I hope to be able to continue to work with you as a volunteer :)

Kind regards,
Tobias (User:Church of emacs)