[Foundation-l] Flagged Protection update for April 22

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Fri Apr 23 05:49:38 UTC 2010

As requested, here's the weekly Flagged Protection update.

Now recovered from the developer meeting, we have made further progress,
and have only a few known issues between us and release.

If you'd like to verify that for yourself, start here:

http://flaggedrevs.labs.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

To see what we've changed this week, there's a list here:

http://flaggedrevs.labs.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia:Flagged_Protection_updates#2010_Apr_22

To see the upcoming work, it's listed in our tracker,  under Current and
Backlog:

http://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/46157

We are very close now; only a few UI issues remain between us and final
testing, after which will hopefully come a launch on the English Wikipedia.

We expect to release to labs again next week, and each week thereafter
until this goes live on the English Wikipedia.

William