[Foundation-l] Hello world. Update from Berlin.

Keegan Peterzell keegan.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 22:41:38 UTC 2010

I'm writing this in the proper style, according to MZMcBride.

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Philippe Beaudette <
pbeaudette at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Dear world:  Help wanted.  Plz send a rowboat and a few paddles.

The world respectfully invites you to construct a trans-Atlantic vessel
yourself.  It has provided the timber and natural resources  that mankind
has found the knowledge to utilize in such a predicament.  You can find more
information about the subject here <
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shipbuilding> and <
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah's_Ark>.  Should you construct a successful
ocean-going vessel, please pick up the rest of Europe.

> Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
> the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!
>
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate

Seriously, help Americans find Iceland.  Donating to Wikimedia can do that.
 Not a joke.

*I can't find the source, but that is a true survey.
--
~Keegan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan