[Foundation-l] Open Knowledge Conference (OKCon) in London on 24th April 2010

Michael Peel email at mikepeel.net
Tue Apr 20 12:11:09 UTC 2010

Hi all,

The Wikimedia UK AGM will also be taking place at this conference.
All are welcome - the more the merrier!
http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/2010_AGM

If you want to vote on the election and motions, then you'll need to
be a member - but it's quick and easy to join if you haven't already:
http://tinyurl.com/JoinWMUK

Due to the volcano, we're not entirely sure yet who from Wikimedia
will be speaking - we had previously arranged for Jan-Bart (WMF),
Jose (WMNL) and Hay (WMNL) to speak about education, libraries and
the Tropenmuseum respectively, but that depends on whether they can
get across the channel...

If anyone wants any assistance with travel (within the UK) and/or the
registration fee, or would be interested in giving a talk, please let
me know.

Thanks,
Mike Peel
Wikimedia UK