[Foundation-l] Living Person Task Force: Phase Two

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 11:46:38 UTC 2010

of course especially considering the TF members' home wiki's are only
enwikipedia and dewikipedia, which are of course big wiki's but,
doesn't help you spreading the message. Perhaps it would be helpful
for the accepting of any outcomes if you tried more actively to reach
out to other communities. For example, by asking the translation team
to translate it, by posting your message yourself on the numerous
village pumps and ask people there to translate it as well etc. It
also might increase the number of ongoing discussions on the
strategywiki, which is currently quite limited (the only related
discussions I could find up to now are IRC-meetings and a few threads
on talkpages not linked from the main project page directly?)

anyway, I hope this can be turned around, and that after all more
people with different angles can cooperate and for example help ensure
that smaller wiki's wont perish from hard to make standards which
might make sense for dewiki and enwiki. (I'm happy to see there's a
SWMT-member though, but still better to involve more people I think)

Best,

Lodewijk