[Foundation-l] Working on movement roles

Michael Snow wikipedia at verizon.net
Sat Apr 10 20:22:21 UTC 2010

On 4/10/2010 11:19 AM, Steven Walling wrote:
> Personally I think it's preferable to alter/simplify existing roles than
> further complicate an already complex organizational model by adding new
> roles into the mix.

I suspect that's largely a matter of individual perspective, depending
on what roles you think "exist" now. I totally agree with trying to make
things simple, though. Some roles that we might talk about "adding" may
exist already in some fashion, but because they haven't been
acknowledged/defined/simplified, many people who might help fill those
roles may not recognize the opportunity to do so. Part of the exercise
will undoubtedly be an inventory of current and possible roles.

--Michael Snow