[Foundation-l] Living Person Task Force: Phase Two

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 09:37:57 UTC 2010

ok, I pasted this in the Dutch village pump of wikipedia, because I
dont have currently the feeling that this is really a subject that is
living with wikipedians, although they would care about it.

I would like to suggest that something similar is done in other VP's,
considering the huge impact this might have on projects. Just
foundation-l wouldn't give you the credibility that you will need to
have enough support I think.

Lodewijk