[Foundation-l] Copyrighted maps and Derived works from copyrighted sources.

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 09:40:24 UTC 2010

Hoi,
We are talking at cross purposes. What I am talking about are applications
of geo data like these

   -
   http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/2010/03/swedes-have-their-map-support.html
   -
   http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/2010/03/danes-have-their-map-support.html

The data in both instances is extracted from Wikipedia articles. They
provide the geo locations relating to Wikipedia articles. In one instance
the data is projected on top of Google Maps and in the other on top of
findfey.

There is no vector data involved just projection on top of existing maps.
Thanks,
     GerardM