[Foundation-l] Office hours ... the concept of time zones

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 18:35:29 UTC 2009

Really, this all feels very simple to me.

You take the earliest time in the morning and the latest time in the
afternoon that people working in an office in San Francisco are will
to accommodate.  Will that satisfy everyone?  No.  However picking
times at the start and the end of the business day is probably the
most that it is reasonable to ask of the staff as an ongoing
commitment.

-Robert Rohde