[Foundation-l] Office hours

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:39:29 UTC 2009

2009/9/30 Waerth <waerth at asianet.co.th>:
> There are people living in Asia and Australia as well actually ... you
> know! Oh wait they aren't "Western" people so why bother ......

I am well aware of the existence of Asia and Australia. I have been to
several Asian countries - I definitely remember seeing people there.
The time of 2130-2230 was proposed explicitly for the benefit of
Europeans (see Cary's first email in this thread), so I pointed out
that it actually doesn't work well for Europeans.