[Foundation-l] Announce: Brion moving to StatusNet

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 02:06:13 UTC 2009

Brion's announcement is a big one and I'm sure many of us would like to get
his thoughts, ideas and memories on many things.

To that end, in a couple of days I'll be interviewing Brion for the next
edition of the WikipediaWeekly <http://wikipediaweekly.org/> podcast. The
interview will be published by next week.

So, if you'd like to suggest a question to ask Brion in his "exit interview"
please write it here, or comment on other people's questions:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikipediaWeekly/Episode_84

I've put up a couple of initial questions but feel free to
add/move/merge/split things as you want.

Sincerely,
-Liam [[witty lama]]

wittylama.com/blog
Peace, love & metadata