[Foundation-l] Announce: Brion moving to StatusNet

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 23:18:41 UTC 2009

--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Brion Vibber <brion at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> From: Brion Vibber <brion at wikimedia.org>
> Subject: [Foundation-l] Announce: Brion moving to StatusNet
> Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 1:32 PM
> I'd like to share some exciting news
> with you all... After four awesome
> years working for the Wikimedia Foundation full-time, next
> month I'm
> going to be starting a new position at StatusNet, leading
> development on
> the open-source microblogging system which powers identi.ca
> and other sites.

Congratulations on you new job! I am excited for you and to learn more about ident.ca.  I appreciate the effort you are committing to the prolonged transition.  Thank you for all you have done; your commitment to Wikimedia will be a hard act to follow. I hope I will still see you around here (foundation-l).

Birgitte SB