[Foundation-l] Announce: Brion moving to StatusNet

Aude aude.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 19:55:23 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Brion Vibber <brion at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> I'd like to share some exciting news with you all... After four awesome
> years working for the Wikimedia Foundation full-time, next month I'm
> going to be starting a new position at StatusNet, leading development on
> the open-source microblogging system which powers identi.ca and other
> sites.

* *Oppose* - It won't necessarily be so easy to find someone to fill your
shoes and manage things as well as you have with improvements in MediaWiki,
as well as site operations. You will be missed. ~~~~

Seriously, I'm disappointed to see you go, though wish you the best with
your new position.

-Aude