[Foundation-l] Announce: Brion moving to StatusNet

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Mon Sep 28 18:47:00 UTC 2009

Thank you, Brion. Through your many years of volunteering and then
staff work, you've secured your place in Wikimedia history. It's been
a pleasure to work with you over the years, and I'm glad you'll
continue to be involved. As I said privately, I'm happy you've found a
great open source company to work for, but of course it's a great loss
to the organization. :-(

We'll be doing lots of internal planning to manage this transition
period. Separately, we'll also be posting at least two software
engineering jobs soon, in addition to the CTO job which is already
posted. If any of you have any referrals (ideally people who can
relocate to San Francisco), please let me know off-list. And please be
forgiving of tech delays in the coming months.

Thanks,
Erik
--
Erik Möller