[Foundation-l] strategic planning process update

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 08:54:21 UTC 2009

Sue Gardner wrote:

<Some awesomely relevant stuff>

.

Let me just say as a board election candidate who in the final
tally didn't get the nod from the voters, that I personally think
your grasp of what is relevant and vital to the eventual full
expression of our missions potential is nothing short of phenomenal.

Even decisively sharpest in focus in my mind is the fact that you
can see so clearly even though you are a person who wasn't
brought up "in house". I hope you will excuse my mention of the
fact in the context of my noting my high approval of your vision.

Honestly, I personally had a few doubts when your appointment
was initially announced; they quickly receded towards a "wait and
see" attitude. Now I am quite willing to state for the record, that I
for one think the Foundation awesomely got its ducks in a row when
it chose you to lead the foundation. Make of that what you will.

Yours,

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen