[Foundation-l] strategic planning process update

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Wed Sep 23 00:43:12 UTC 2009

On Sep 22, 2009, at 7:40 PM, Robert Rohde wrote:

> It would probably be a good idea for someone to start sorting
> proposals be their perceived difficulty and/or need for external
> resources (if no one has been already), so that the easy issues could
> be separated from the hard ones.

There's a handy little "Reader Feedback" tool at the bottom of each
proposal to assist with just that type of sorting.  (The "Feasibility"
field, in particular).

We strongly encourage people who can accomplish these things to build
the support base and do them.... this is a process about empowerment.

Philippe

Philippe Beaudette
Facilitator, Strategic Planning
Wikimedia Foundation

philippe at wikimedia.org

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!