[Foundation-l] new list summary (and RSS question)

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 19:02:07 UTC 2009

Dear list,
List summary service for August is done. Whew! Busy month. Sorry I
didn't manage to do a biweekly edition last month.
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LSS/foundation-l-archives/2009_August_1-31
Now to start on September :)

And a questions: I've gotten a couple requests for an RSS version of
the LSS updates. What would the most useful way to do this be?

I haven't added gmane links to this month yet, but will do so, and
will try for more regular updates as well. What would the most useful
updating frequency be?

let me know what you think of the LSS,
-- phoebe

<at> gmail.com *