[Foundation-l] Moderate this list

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 20:31:40 UTC 2009

Fine for whom? Fine for you? It comes as no surprise to me and
probably to anybody else that you are "fine" with the "lack of formal
structured posting rules".

You made 77 posts to this list last month, surpassed only by Thomas
Dalton at 98. Compare 3rd and 4th place: 57 for GerardM and 40 for
Greg Maxwell. That 20 post difference between you and GerardM is what
is making people notice you and I think also one of the reasons people
want change on this list.

Mark