[Foundation-l] Do we have a complete set of WMF projects?

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 02:20:55 UTC 2009

Perhaps we need a peripheral Wikipedia layer for items meeting V, but
where N being based on general assumptions:  a level for verifiable
articles that don't meet current notability standards.

It could be a separate project, Wikidirectory--just as we moved out
dicdefs, and quotations, and so on, except  that  there are already
too many projects to keep track of.  Could we do it within Wikipedia,
perhaps as a namespace?

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.