[Foundation-l] Report to the Board of Trustees June 2009-

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 17:33:01 UTC 2009

2009/9/11 effe iets anders <effeietsanders at gmail.com>:
> the main question should be whether it is worth it in that case. I.e., will
> it improve the chances of the chapter becoming successful? And I believe you
> are just as I am not able to make that estimate without at least some
> understanding of Portuguese culture.

I would change "improve" to "significantly improve" (relative to the
cost), but otherwise I agree, that is the question. In the absence of
evidence to the contrary (which nobody has even attempted to provide),
I think the default should be to assume there is no significant
difference between Portugal and other western European countries.