[Foundation-l] open IRC meeting w/ Wikimedia Trustees: this Friday, 1800 UTC

Pavlo Shevelo pavlo.shevelo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 12:44:59 UTC 2009

> ... I'd think there should be no objection to publishing
> the entire log. And if "minutes" is taken to mean simply a summary of
> the discussion, no doubt that would be welcome as well.

I do believe that if such objections will ever have place they should
be processed with all due respect and attention but I hope that there
will not be any because of following reasons:

* it's announced explicitly and clear in advance that it will be
public event so somebody badly can demand protection of some private
stuff;
* [last but not least] non-native speakers do need log available to,
say, after-reading (it's tough to be really on-line among native
speakers and never miss something essential)

And yes, in this case  "minutes" will be just summary (if references
to log segments will be included it will be greatly helpful).

-- Pavlo Shevelo
[SUL] Pavlo Shevelo