[Foundation-l] Moderate this list

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 22:48:32 UTC 2009

The problem becomes more serious when several people tell me that they
either unsubscribe from this list or do not dare any more to give input in
discussions because of these people (not defining anybory, but more in
general the group of people being harsh and posting a lot). That is
currently the case and a complaint I have heard several times. To me, that
means we crossed some lines which we should not have. I'm confident you have
a thick skin and can handle it all, but please realize that not everybody is
as experienced as you are, not everybody is as fluent in English and not
everybody is as bold to speak up. Some people need a somewhat more
stimulating and constructive environment for that.

-- Lodewijk