[Foundation-l] Report to the Board of Trustees June 2009

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 20:12:22 UTC 2009

Hoi,
I think it is not reasonable to judge others by how you do things. Please
remember that there are different cultures where things are done in
different ways. I am sure there are things in the history of the WMUK that
you do not wish onto others.. Everyone has to deal with the local
environment. This is one reason why we have different chapters ...
Thanks,
      GerardM