[Foundation-l] Report to the Board of Trustees June 2009

Pharos pharosofalexandria at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:27:07 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/9/10 Sue Gardner <sgardner at wikimedia.org>:
>> Hi Thomas!
>>
>> Sorry to top-post, and to be late replying. I believe that all 26
>> proposals are up now on the meta page. Let me know if you can't find
>> it, and I can post the link tonight when I'm back on my laptop.
>
> The proposals are up, but not the details of which were accepted and
> which weren't. It would be useful to have that information when
> considering what to request funding for in future.

There are 21 accepted proposals listed on this page:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_chapters/WMF_grants/Reporting_Guidance

Since 26 were accepted in total, I guess this list in not quite
complete yet; but still it makes for very useful reading.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)
Wikimedia NYC-personal view