[Foundation-l] Use of moderation

Henning Schlottmann h.schlottmann at gmx.net
Thu Sep 10 05:15:25 UTC 2009

Austin Hair wrote:
> My ideal, personally, is something more like nntp--and while I'm
> perfectly happy to turn over the list to some other technology, I
> don't know that this is the magic solution, and I agree with Tim that
> it risks killing what good we do have with the existing methods.

I'm reading and posting to the list using nntp. foundation-l is
distributed by gmane.org as the (pseudo) newsgroup
news:gemane.org.wikimedia.foundation on the server news.gmane.org along
with all the other Wikimedia mailing lists and it is by far the most
comfortable way to read the list.

It is open to read worldwide without registration, first time posters
have to authenticate their mail address in the "from" with gmane.

Ciao Henning