[Foundation-l] WMF seeking to sub-lease office space?

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sun Sep 6 12:46:43 UTC 2009

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 8:06 AM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/9/6 Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org>:
>
> > I just have to say that I think it is utter and complete nonsense for
> anyone
> > to ever accuse the Wikimedia Foundation in any serious way of being the
> kind
> > of organization that tries to hush things up.
>

> Too many people attribute to malice what is completely explained by
> fuckups.

Perhaps you should rethink this analysis.  You might be attributing
accusations of the latter for accusations of the former.

> WMF actually does better than most charities of comparable
> staffing and funding ...

I've never bothered comparing with regard to funding.  Which organizations
would be comparable?  And which comes first, the funding or the competence?

As for staffing, that's part of the problem.