[Foundation-l] WMF seeking to sub-lease office space?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 08:52:17 UTC 2009

Hoi,
As there is no "signpost" in Dutch, it may be one reason why I did not
notice that there are links to other publications. I checked out the one in
German and it is not a translation of the en.wp Signpost. Consequently the
assertion that there are 19 versions is suspect and my point stands.
Thanks,
      GerardM