[Foundation-l] WMF seeking to sub-lease office space?

Austin Hair adhair at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 14:51:43 UTC 2009

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Gregory Kohs<thekohser at gmail.com> wrote:
> When the Watergate story broke, it was felt to be a largely "contained"
> story.  Leslie Stahl once commented, *"*CBS sent me. It was a measure of how
> unimportant CBS thought the story was in the beginning."  As more
> information seeped out, it became clear that it was a story with much wider
> implications.  Consider me a Leslie Stahl, circa 1972.

Hi Greg,

I'm sorry to tramp on your Pulitzer aspirations, but it seems that
we've once again encountered a disconnect between your world and the
one the rest of us live in.  Far be it for me to stop you from
exposing WMF Inc.'s insidious real estate plans, but this has gotten a
little too crazy even for this list.  I've placed you on indefinite
moderation with the goal of improving the signal:crazy ratio.

I'm flying home today after attending Wikimania 2009 and a few days of
post-conference traveling, and will be out of contact for the next 36
hours or so.  Ryan may be available this weekend to tend to the
moderation queue, but I'm afraid that you might find some delay in
posting for the next few days.

Have a great weekend.

Austin