[Foundation-l] WMF seeking to sub-lease office space?

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 4 18:59:55 UTC 2009

2009/9/4 geni <geniice at gmail.com>:
> 2)The amount described is pretty much consistent with the WMF's entire
> office there which means if it was the WMF subletting it is more
> consistent with a general move.

Yes, as noted in our 09-10 plan, we are relocating to a new space, as
a consequence of which the current satellite office will be re-merged
into the new HQ. We're hoping to sublet the Stillman space, once we've
covered up the entrance to our secret underground lair of doom and
despair, and removed all artifacts of alien technology.
--
Erik Möller
Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation