[Foundation-l] [Wikimania-l] Thank you!

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:34:11 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 12:04 PM, effe iets
anders<effeietsanders at gmail.com> wrote:

> re: the errors, I assume you added those to the talkpage of the files on
> commons? That way someone could actually see if it can be fixed :)

On the one with absent sound I left a note beneath the video saying at
what point the sound comes in. I thought it more helpful there than on
the talk page as I felt a lot of people might navigate away thinking
the sound would *never* arrive.

I confess I didn't say anything on the one with sound so slowed down
the video was unlistenable, which was remiss of me. I will if I come
across it again.