[Foundation-l] 31 august, 20 years of our national holiday "Our romanian language" in Moldova, mo.wikipedia still in cyrillic !

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 02:10:10 UTC 2009

I think it is fair to say that no language "belongs" to a country, it
belongs to all speakers... what about the hundreds of thousands of
people who write Moldovan in Cyrillic?

Also I'm curious what Geni feels about them - using "mo" to refer to
Cyrillic Moldovan is not, in my view, "inaccurate", although it is not
as specific as perhaps it sh/could be.

Mark

skype: node.ue