[Foundation-l] Recent firing?

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia-inc.com
Sat Oct 31 19:46:55 UTC 2009

I agree with Lodewijk completely.  One of the best reasons for this is
simple human dignity.  People come and go from jobs all the time, it is
neither a scandal, nor a shame.  Public speculation about such stuff is
offensive and embarassing.

Yes, to community-facing positions.  Yes, to high-level positions.
Those things are relevant public information and can and should be
discussed.

But not every job is like that, nor should it be.