[Foundation-l] Recent firing?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 00:11:14 UTC 2009

2009/10/30 MZMcBride <public at mzmcbride.com>:
> MZMcBride wrote:
>> Just heard that Steve Kent (Head of Office IT Support) got fired.
>> Is this just a wild rumor? If not, what's the backstory?
>
> Erik just updated the staff template (about half an hour ago).[1] Seems the
> rumor is true.

In my experience people don't usually work a month's notice when
they've been fired. So it would seem the rumour was only correct in as
much as that he is leaving, it is wrong about the manner of his
leaving. It would appear he has resigned, a far less interesting
occurrence, and thus not one the rumour mongers decided the spread.