[Foundation-l] Recent firing?

Huib! Abigor at forgotten-beauty.com
Fri Oct 30 22:04:41 UTC 2009

Hello,

I normally only read this list because I don't see the need to get
really involved into discussion a lot, but while reading this I had the
feeling that I should respond.

As far as I see it there was been a question and it has been answered
with the answer that Erik isn't going to respond on rumours and will
make a announcement when needed, so why does pushing for a answer?

Wouldn't it be better to sit back and wait of and when there will be a
announcement? Its just like Wikipedia we can't think trust something
untill its verified and pushing isn't going to help :)

Best regards,
Huib

--
*Huib Laurens*