[Foundation-l] Office move completed

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sat Oct 24 01:53:39 UTC 2009

This is just a quick update that we've completed our office move to
149 New Montgomery in San Francisco, which also means that the
usability team is now integrated into the same location. This week
we've had two days of tech meetings and two and a half days of
all-staff meetings in the new space, which is very functional, thanks
to the hard work of Daniel Phelps, James Owen, Steve Kent, Rob
Halsell, Ariel Glenn, Fred Vassard, and many others who helped. It
gives us some room to grow, breathe and meet, and more than a single
bathroom :-). We'll post more details and photos to the blog and to
Commons soon.
--
Erik Möller
Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation