[Foundation-l] Charity Navigator rates WMF

Gregory Kohs thekohser at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 01:30:52 UTC 2009

George William Herbert says:

+++++++++

Greg, your glass is perpetually half empty.  This makes you a not so
useful critic.

+++++++++

That may be, George.  But, when the world's full of organizational
efficiency glasses that can hold four stars, if you've only got two stars,
your glass is by definition half empty.

:-)

P.S.  I forgot to include a smiley :-) on my reply to Mike Godwin.  Yet,
some of you really thought I was serious that BLP victims are measurably
boosting Wikipedia.org's Alexa ratings.  Sheesh!  Lighten up, people.