[Foundation-l] LiquidThreads in Beta testing at labs.wikimedia.org

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 18:45:04 UTC 2009

Andrew, do you think LiquidThreads is stable enough for production
deployment on a much smaller wiki, such as like less than 1,000 pages?
The Portland WikiWednesday has a small MediaWiki install, and a couple years
ago we had David demo LiquidThreads for us. We'd love to try it.

Thanks,

Steven Walling