[Foundation-l] Housekeeping: One user on moderation today

Geoffrey Plourde geo.plrd at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 21:07:27 UTC 2009

Ryan,

You are correct. I apologize for the ambiguity of my suggestion. To restate, I was suggesting that users be restricted to a fixed or variable amount of posts per thread per day. It could also be done by percentages after a certain amount of time or posts, e.g. Post has 50 posts in a day, User X has made 26 of them.

Geoffrey