[Foundation-l] Pedophilia and the Non discrimination policy

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 08:16:23 UTC 2009

Hoi,
When a group of people are to come up with a communal opinion, particularly
when this opinion is intended in order to judge a situation, a behaviour,
you can no longer dismiss this formed group opinion as just personal and
dismiss it as such. Obviously you can, because you do, but in this way you
undermine the integrity of the process whereby an arbitration committee
comes to its conclusions.
Thanks,
     Gerard

2009/11/30 David Levy <lifeisunfair at gmail.com> (snip)