[Foundation-l] Pedophilia and the Non discrimination policy

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Nov 29 21:16:06 UTC 2009

In a message dated 11/29/2009 12:55:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
fredbaud at fairpoint.net writes:

> The media, in the United States at least, has a constitutionally
> guaranteed right to not be fair.>>

My use of the word "fair" was to be applied to ourselves, not to the media.
 It is not fair for us to decide that because someone else might do
something, that we must do something pre-emptive.

Anybody might do anything.  That doesn't mean we *must* take action on
something that may occur.  That is the slope to which I was referring.  And that
is the fairness or lack thereof that I see in this situation.

Is pedophilia the sole property against which we have this supposed (but so
far completely undocumented) procedure?  Numerous times this so-called
policy has been requested only to be redirected to in some cases, statements
that say the exact opposite.  Funny isn't it?  Memory is a tricky thing.