[Foundation-l] Pedophilia and the Non discrimination policy

wiki at versageek.com wiki at versageek.com
Sun Nov 29 22:57:52 UTC 2009

I think a lot of people are missing the point.

The entire aim of "pedophile advocacy" is to get non-pedophiles to view
pedophilia as a "life style choice" or something akin to "a sexual
orientation".

It's not. The practice of pedophilia is illegal pretty much everywhere.

If we allow self-identified pedophiles to edit our projects, particularly
those who insist on proclaiming this proclivity on-wiki  -  we are
permitting & even facilitating pedophile advocacy.

IMHO & FWIW,
Beth (Versageek)
wiki at versageek.com