[Foundation-l] Follow up: Fan History joining the WMF family

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Sun Nov 29 19:53:29 UTC 2009

On Nov 29, 2009, at 12:06 PM, Laura Hale wrote:

>  There are proposals that have been there a
> year, that have no votes, with no comments on them.

I'm sorry, this is incorrect.  Strategy wiki wasn't even set up a year
ago.

It was created in July.  Proposals weren't accepted until almost August.

I'm willing to have this discussion, but let's do it honestly, and
without hyperbole. ;)

pb

Philippe Beaudette
Facilitator, Strategy Project
Wikimedia Foundation

philippe at wikimedia.org

mobile: 	918 200-WIKI (9454)

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!